custom pages

shop my designs! shop used, new and vintage! watch my videos!

1.2.12

Baby Blue Jean


American Apparel denim jacket and socks, The Mountain Three Wolf Moon t-shirt, Sretsis skirt, Demonia creepers, Kreepsville 666 eyeball bow hair clip, SEE glasses, Disneyland Jack Sparrow emerald ring, Gala Curios "Passing Ring", Munny zipper pulls, Lactose Intoler-Art Manitas necklace, second emerald ring, Boy George pin and Councillor pin all vintage.

Exactly one more month left of Summer and I'm getting in the mood for Autumn clothing~ Picked up this denim jacket from the men's section of American Apparel along with the Smoke Dazzle polish from the their new Metallic range. When I tilt my fingers the colour changes from pinky-purple to blue-green and it looks amazing in bright sunlight.



and my new favourite necklace (gifted from Hayley) by Lactose Intoler-Art features Manitas from Nadia in Harajuku, Tokyo; one of my favourite street style icons who I recognised immediately when I saw the pendant!

13 comments:

  1. YAY your wearing the necklace. Nadia is such a phenomenon in Tokyo right now, I saw the shop on my last visit, it sprang from no where and is totes amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really like your skirt, but I also like how the metallic nail polish changes colour depending on the direction you're looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Nadia <3 you're so lucky to have a manitas necklace!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I love your accessories, I didn't know that the Lactose-Intolerant guy was making necklaces now too! That nail polish is pretty nice too *shiny*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is magical *o*

    <3 Ina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every single thing about your outfit. Nail polish, rings, pin, necklace, jacket, shirt, hair clip - all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, still amazed at that skirt. I love the nail polish, looks lovely and that ring, with the connected hands! AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Thank you so much for wearing my necklace design. :) You look super awesome! Appreciate the support.
    And @Hayley thank you too! And Nadia is huge right now, especially since the whole high platform converse/chuck taylor trend thing. I'm gonna tweet Mani-san and tell her about the blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been thinking of wearing a denim jacket again! This outfit is great~
    don't know if you saw the reply on my blog about the shoes, but i'll just say it here I got them at a permanent street market in singapore but if you're looking online, you could find it on taobao, it's much cheaper too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. That necklace is so cute! *.* Mani is one of my street style icons, too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're wearing everything i love here- creepers, big denim jacket, vintage accessories, THAT skirt, wolf tee... <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. no way sretsis skirt! you're the sweetest girl i know

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting! ♥
If you ask a question I will do my best to reply to it.