9.1.13

Recent Shopping Items #3


Iridescent / Holographic bag and chunky gold chain from H&M in London.

Revlon nail polish in "Minted" and "Charming", The Body Shop peach body butter, Essie Matte About You top matte top coat, Essie Nail polish in "St Barth's Blue", Barry M nail polish in "Berry Ice Cream", Rimmel Metal Rush nail polish, Max Factor Max Effect nail polish.

American Apparel haul: stripe crop tee, high waisted jeans, high waisted cuff shorts in black denim and blue denim, matte top coat, nail lacquer in "Coney Island".

Sephora & CVS haul: Make Up Forever Mat Velvet+ Foundation in 15, Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in 42, Essie nail polish in "Don't Sweater It", Wet n Wild lipstick, Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, Milani Eye Tech Extreme eyeliner.

Nike Free Run 3 sneakers.

A bunch of the things I picked up in L.A. and London! I've gotta say, I've never bought so many beauty items on a trip before, but the variety available in LA/London is just so damn GOOD. If you follow me on twitter/instagram you will see I'm already in Stockholm! The snow is so beautiful ♥‿♥ My posts about London are currently in the works, they should be up pretty shortly :)

Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Instagram


20 comments:

  1. awwww so many cute things! lovely!


    goethe-syndrome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your new bag :)


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so curious to see how you'll dress up those nike free run *.*

    xoxo and enjoy Stockholm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool hologram bag! Uh I really wish I could go shopping in LA or London.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh iridescent things and gold chains! One day I will go to Sephora :C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same runners in turquoise! Super-comfortable! They really let your feet breathe but don't keep you warm in winter....so maybe not good for Sweden, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the product name for that holographic H&M bag? I've gone to 3 H&Ms here in Manhattan and can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There must not be many left in USA, i went to two LA stores and didn't find it, then I found them in the first store i visited in london. there's no product name on it unfortunately :(

      Delete
  8. you have fun , don't cha guurl?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great haul! I love all the beauty products you bought and of course, that holographic bag... x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww man, i'm so jelly! Your haul is so awesome.
    AND YOU GOT THE HOLOGRAPH BAG I WANTED FROM H&M!!!! It was $40+ here in Singapore and ugh my friend wanted to get it for me for xmas but it was sold long ago by then :( so saaaad.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. That holographic bag is to die for!

    - www.akusento.blogpot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, it looks like you got alot!
    What do you think of the Urban Decay Palette so far? I'm still thinking about it.
    Love, Evan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great purchases!
    Love your H&M finds,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, especially the H&M finds :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been meaning to buy a pair of classic blue jeans. I STILL don't own a pair. I'll try American Apparel :)

    http://cherryfart-lane.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting! ♥
If you ask a question, I will reply to it.

Similar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Milk Club © 2010 - 2014

Creative Commons License