Nails: Topshop "Eclipse"
Lips: Revlon "Wine Not"
Lately I've been channelling Mathilda Lando since it's finally hot enough to crack out my new ASOS crop woohoo. Ideally I'd have a striped one though... so next I'll need to get the striped American Apparel one. and some kickass boots... and a Ruger SP101.
The final semester of the year is pretty much over and I am SO GLAD! With only one assessment presentation left I've had more time for shows e.g. The Walking Dead (which I've been meaning to start for over a year now) and it is my new favourite. For somebody obsessed with post-apocalyptic/zombie/horror everything I can't believe I didn't start it sooner??? The reason I was really pushed to start it now though was because I got addicted to watching Let's Play videos on youtube for the game version. And speaking of games, I finished LIMBO a few weeks ago, it was so beautiful and eerie and incredible in every way possible, I hope they make another :'(
These holidays I have an epic list of gaming planned, including:
- finishing Dawnguard on Skyrim
- starting Assassin's Creed (I haven't played any of them yet)
- learning to play The Hidden
- learning to play Minecraft (which I've had downloaded and untouched on my laptop for many months now)
- starting Dishonoured (!!!)
- maybe trying out some Halo 4?? because my brother got the deluxe package and I feel like I should try to get better at Halo in general