1.7.11

AS FREE AS MY HAIR

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This shoot was so much fun! Decided to do a Born This Way cover inspired look for my entries to win tickets for the exclusive Lady Gaga concert here in Sydney on July 13th. Thank you to sis for the sick makeup, and thank you to my to my poor camera for all the continuous shooting in the dark (we made it overheat and had to give it a 15 minute break in between ;___; Who knew DSLRs could overheat?).

5 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw the thumbnail for this on my blogger dashboard I though 'GAGA'!
    Excellent Excellent photos! You really look like her in the 4th and last photo too!
    How'd you get your hair to go crazy like that!!

    -Emma
    SPIN DIZZY FALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. DSLR'S CAN DO THAT? I didn't know that, maybe I should let mine chill before that. You can totally see the monster in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Sofie! I love these. I agree with Em, the 4th photo has a real likeness to mother monster herself :)

    DSLR's can definitely overheat. My smaller sony once kept unremittingly overheating whilst I was trying to film which was tres annoying!

    x Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some awesome pics, i wouldn't be surprised if you won ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting! ♥
If you ask a question, I will reply to it.

Similar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Milk Club © 2010 - 2014

Creative Commons License